1.21.2010

Granny for a Day


Inspired by the Granny a Day challenge at meetmeatmikes, and using this tutorial found at The Purl Bee, I have finally started making the traditional geometric staple of crochet--the granny square. It is very cumbersome at first if you're only used to making lines and rounds. But, if you stick with it, after two or three failed attempts, all of a sudden you find a rhythm and you are well on your way. It wouldn't be a proper crochet post if I didn't say it -- I'm hooked!

4 comments:

Little Nova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Nova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Nova said...

OH-MY-GAAAAWWWWWWD!

I want, I want. How much, How much?!
Make me some and I will fund you. Please. Like right now. I want some of my own. In like pea green, brown, peacock blue and cream and black and grey and.....

Aaaaahhhh!

p.s.
I also want this phone:
I'm cute and would look adorbs on Tammy's new doily

Jana said...

Awesome! And great use of the card catalog!